Custom EPAS Solutions
As well as our listed range of EPAS systems, we can also help if you have a unique application that requires a custom solution. Our engineers are happy to work with you, so that the system supplied is exactly tailored to your exact requirements.
Options can include:
- Using one of our MGU’s to create a custom powered column as a bolt in, plug-and-play solution.
- Modifying production powered steering racks to accept a DCE motor and controller.
- Providing a twin motor system for built in redundancy or greater output torque.
- Complete custom motor/gearbox design.
- CAN Bus control using one of the three following options should autonomous functionality be required:
- Sending a simulated torque sensor signal.
- Sending a +/- duty cycle demand for direct control of the EPAS motor.
- Sending heading and gain request for the EPAS motor to steer to.